Steve Martin, and everything about him including his banjo, his movies and his books rocks my world.
I live in the beautiful city of Yellowknife in Canada’s Northwest Territories. When I’m not busy life coaching I love to lace up my skates as BombChelle to play roller derby with my home league Diamond City Roller Derby. During our brief summers I love to ride my motorcycle around town and go fishing on one of the many beautiful lakes that surround the city.
Fun Facts About Me
- I’m madly in love with all things Hawai’i. My cat’s name is Maui.
- My favourite music is made by Led Zeppelin and Daft Punk. I also love Bluegrass music and all manner of 1980’s and 90’s rock and hair band music. My iPod has a little bit of everything on it and I quit fighting against my own musical tastes years ago.
- I wish John Hughes had made more movies.
- I grew up in Quebec and Prince Edward Island. I speak both French and Islander.
- I love the Lord of the Rings Trilogy in both book and movie form.
- I got my private pilot’s license when I was 16 years old.
- Steve Martin, and everything about him including his banjo, his movies and his books rocks my world.
- Louis C.K. is my favourite philosopher and comedian.
- The strangest food I’ve ever eaten (and liked) is alligator.
- The most interesting place I’ve ever lived is Norman Wells, Northwest Territories. Population 600, no roads in or out except in winter when they build the ice road.
- I’ve driven the ice road twice: 145 km (90 miles) northwest from Norman Wells to Fort Good Hope and back in a Ford F-350. I only got stuck once.
- The farthest North I’ve been is Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada and the farthest South I’ve been is Volcano, Hawai’i.
- If I could go back in time, I’d go to 1969 and be at Woodstock.
- My favourite food is ice cream.